Hardy Boys Hidden Theft Trailer

Started by SkyWarp, September 17, 2008, 12:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

I guess you could judge the graphics a little bit from the preview. But maybe you'll actually like the game. Guess we'll have to see what everyone says!

Then again, it's not like everyone likes the same thing on here :D

tomswift2002

Of course you have to remember that when you see a trailer online for a game/movie it's just like when you watch a tv show on satellite/digital cable.  The video and audio is highly compressed to the point where, on satellite/digital cable, the image will not look as good on your TV as an image coming from a DVD/Blu-Ray disc. 

The images from the game in the trailer are most definetly going to look a whole lot better and not as compressed when you get the CD-ROM since, as I said before, Dreamcatcher will have been able to bring the graphics up to an equivalent of Blu-Ray quality video while spreading the digital information across 2 or 3 discs, rather than trying to pack High-Definiton video into a 2 minute trailer that is most likely only 3-5 MB large so that people can download it quickly to view.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

I have seen an "interview" with the two voice actors in the upcoming game.  Somewhat interesting.  Looking for permission to show it. 

Olivia

Now that would be interesting to see.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Wonder if it'll be a "bonus" item in the game?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 26, 2008, 05:00:39 PM
Wonder if it'll be a "bonus" item in the game?

Permission has been granted.  But it is a much bigger file than the large trailer, so it might be a little while before I get this one up....