Jan. 27-Feb. 1, 2013 TVClub-The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries-Season 2-Ep. 24

Started by MacGyver, January 28, 2013, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Leave your thoughts, comments and reviews of "Nancy Drew's Love Match" episode (featuring Nancy Drew) of The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries here.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

This is the episode that saw Harcourt Fenton Mudd make an apperance --- or rather actor Roger Carmel, who unfortunately passed away 8-9 years after making this episode (he was in talks with Paramount to reappear as Harcourt Fenton Mudd, or a descendant, on Star Trek TNG in the first season, when he passed away in late-1986 (I think December), just prior to start of production on TNG).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Yeah- you're right. I do remember him in there now that you mention it. Too bad Mudd or his descendant never showed up on ST:TNG with the actor dying then.... :-\
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"