The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

Centrion

C, 80?

Edit: sorry, computer messup, didn't see Kerin's post.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Both of you are correct.  It is c)80   (1927-2007).

You two can decide who goes next.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Kerin

You can go ahead light123.I just posted a question on here a little while ago.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

Centrion

Thanks, sorry I didn't see your post. :)

What is the name of the horse in the beginning of Ocean of Osyria?
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Jackpot  (and no, I am not claiming it in glee).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

In early adds for the Casefiles, this famous movie series was referenced, and the one of the movies made a cameo in Dead On Target.  Which series was it?

a) Star Trek
b) Star Wars
c) the 1930 Dick Tracy serials
d) Indiana Jones
e) James Bond
f) the 1930's Warner Bros. Nancy Drew series
g) Batman 1941 movie serial
h) The Santa Clause trilogy

(nice, my badge changed to a book spine)

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SkyWarp

No hint needed for this one.  I think I know it, but don't have time to think up a question afterwards at the moment.  (*that's not a book spine, thats a warrant officer badge from the US Marines)

tomswift2002

You want a hint, here's one.  Within the past 5 years, this movie series celebrated its 40th anniversary.

Sam Spade

tomswift2002

Correct. 

"I'm Bond...James Bond".

Your turn.

Sam Spade

In the Undercover Brothers series, what was the name of the criminal that the Hardy Boys confiscated Playback from?

tomswift2002