Hardy Boys Casefiles Encyclopedia Update #15

Started by SkyWarp, September 28, 2013, 03:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The characters, places, and events of Hardy Boys Casefile #15, Blood Relations, have been entered into the Hardy Boys Casefiles Encyclopedia Network Database.

MacGyver

Nice! I remember Blood Relations as a pretty good book, with the rivalry between Frank and Joe and another new brother duo at school. Glad to see the site entries with the books continuing to grow. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

VLoneWolf

tomswift2002

For me, whenever I look at the cover or hear the name of this book, besides bringing up memories of reading the story, the title also brings up other memories for me, since back in 2006 I played the Defense (in some productions this part has been played by the same actor that plays the Dr. Patrick character, although usually behind a curtain, while other adaptations, such as the one I was in, have a completely seperate person playing the Defense)  in a stage version of Sharon Pollock's play Blood Relations which was about the Lizzie Borden affair.

So I kind of have to sets of memories related to the title of this Hardy Boys book. 
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Oh, that's neat that you got to act in a play. I'm a big fan of the arts. And that's a cool story and memory about this Hardy Boys book. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"