The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

MacGyver

(in Dead of Night, #80 in The Hardy Boys Casefiles)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

What's the name of the Hardy Boys' dog?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Biff's dog was Sherlock. And Chet had two dogs. I can't remember the Hardys' dog!

MacGyver

Yep, I knew about Biff's dog- didn't realize Chet had two dogs, though I'm not surprised since he lived on a farm. I'm sure one of the books must have mentioned that somewhere... But yeah, at some point in The Hardy Boys' history, they do have a dog. This one I feel is going to be pretty tricky but you can get it. ;)

SDLagent

I don't know if Chet ever had two dogs at the same time but he had one and got a new on in Screeching Owl.

MacGyver

Okay- I do remember him having a dog in The Clue of the Screeching Owl now. It was even mentioned in The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries episode version of that book, "The Mystery of Witches' Hollow", as Fenton is seen having a time of having to dogsit for Chet's dog. :)
Anyway, keep looking for the answer- I'm sure you'll see it somewhere soon enough.

SDLagent

I'd forgotten that about "The Mystery of Witches' Hollow". In the book, he bought the dog in the Witches' Hollow area though.

tomswift2002

Sneakers?  (from The Doggone Detectives)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Hmm-not the one I was thinking of actually- wasn't even aware of that one, but I'm not surprised, especially given the title and the nature of the series, that The Hardys were shown having a dog somewhere in The Hardy Boys: Clues Brothers series.
So I'll give you that one on a technicality, but there is another dog mentioned and it's in more of the normal Hardy Boys continuity. (i.e. Frank and Joe are both 18 and 17, respectively- at least I would view it that way.)

SDLagent

I have, like, some faint memory of this. Kinda bugging me.

MacGyver

So did anyone ever figure out the dog I was thinking of? It may take you a minute as it's kind of a small thing but he does play a fairly important role in one Hardy Boys adventure- and it's quite a sight to see!

tomswift2002

Is it from Crime In The Kennel.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Don't they look after a dog in The Melted Coins or something?

MacGyver

I would have to check both books... I'm beginning to realize there probably have been a good number of one-time references to dogs with The Hardy Boys.... I've been trying to give subtle hints, but perhaps I should just come right out and say it- the one I'm looking for is not in the books as far as I know