Which is your favorite?

House Arrest
2 (18.2%)
Running on Fumes
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: December 02, 2008, 08:49:34 PM

SDLagent

Welcome to the first poll of the first round in the highly anticipated 2009 edition of the Favorite Undercover Brothers Poll Series. Our first match-up is...

House Arrest vs. Running on Fumes

Voting ends in seven days. Happy voting.

Sam Spade

Yeah! I get the first vote! :P ;)

I went with RoF.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SDLagent

You did get the first vote!

I went with ''Running on Fumes'' as well. When it was published I still had hope for the series.

Sam Spade

Quote from: SDLagent on November 25, 2008, 09:15:12 PM
I went with ''Running on Fumes'' as well. When it was published I still had hope for the series.

lol! ALL HOPE IS GONE! :D

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on November 25, 2008, 09:15:12 PM
You did get the first vote!

I guess you and I had the same hopes back then.  So I had to go with RoF.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardy boys fan

running on fumes is not my favourite UB book but its much bettter than house arrest
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

003Robin457

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardy boys fan on November 26, 2008, 03:44:38 PM
running on fumes is not my favourite UB book but its much bettter than house arrest

Yeah, for me probably my favorite UB would be Wanted, which, technically, is not even part of the main series.  And to go even further, The Ocean Of Osyria would probably be my most favorite of the regular novels and graphic novels in the Undercover Brothers Universe.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Q

FrankJoeATAC

I thought Running on Fumes was terrible, House Arrest wasn't a whole lot better, but that's what I picked.

Olivia

Oh man...this is bad. Okay, I'll go with RoF even though I was annoyed by the constant stuff about the environment. Duh, I know that's the whole point but it was annoying. And I do care about the environment, so you can see how bad that was :-\

tomswift2002

Quote from: Goddess on November 28, 2008, 05:21:51 PM
Oh man...this is bad. Okay, I'll go with RoF even though I was annoyed by the constant stuff about the environment. Duh, I know that's the whole point but it was annoying. And I do care about the environment, so you can see how bad that was :-\

I remember that back in April of 2005, when I was reading the 4 breeders, I found Running On Fumes and Thrill Ride to be the worst of the four.

SDLagent

Q

Sam Spade

Quote from: Q on November 29, 2008, 02:18:54 AM
RoF stinks yet everybody voted for it?!!

Q, you're missing the point. Most of us don't like the entire UB series...we're just picking the best one out of the 2 sucky books in this poll.