The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Still waiting on a verdict, huh? :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

When do we get a new question?  ::)

MacGyver

As soon as tomswift2002 verifies that the last question was answered correctly and by whom. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 03, 2011, 04:39:55 PM
As soon as tomswift2002 verifies that the last question was answered correctly and by whom. :)

And how long will that take?  ;) ;D ::)

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 03, 2011, 05:07:33 PM
And how long will that take?  ;) ;D ::)

Uhh.....................................................

How about now?????

Macgyver got it by recognizing it as a trick question.  Callie actually has 2 uncles that work in industries that deal with trees.  Her uncle Stan (#60) is an environmentalist trying to protect trees, while her Great-Uncle Adam (#97) makes maple syrup.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Nice! Slick trick, there Tom.
It is pretty funny that the Casefiles would give Callie two uncles who work in tree industries.

okay- new question.

What is Chet's undercover name?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Is this a Casefile or a UB? Or neither?
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

Why is that? There are other Hardy Boys series out there besides the Casefiles and UB books. Have you not read any other series?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 03, 2011, 08:34:58 PM
Why is that? There are other Hardy Boys series out there besides the Casefiles and UB books. Have you not read any other series?

Nope.  :)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 03, 2011, 08:34:58 PM

I haven't really read any others.  :)

MacGyver

Well, then you should give some of the Original 58 Grossett & Dunlap books and the Digests a try.
And I imagine you probably have read some of the Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys Supermystery ('88) series though. Or is that too much Nancy Drew for your liking?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 03, 2011, 08:39:35 PM
Well, then you should give some of the Original 58 Grossett & Dunlap books and the Digests a try.
And I imagine you probably have read some of the Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys Supermystery ('88) series though. Or is that too much Nancy Drew for your liking?

Depends on the book!  ::) ;D