The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

Ok, here's an tough one that's not a trick question.
What Casefile was ghostwriten by the athor of 4 books in the OMEGA SUB series?

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

Bigfootman

The question was about the Casefile's name not what athor wrote it.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

I've never heard of the Omega Sub series.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

hardygirl847

I'm just going to ask a trivia question because this thread has been dormant for awhile...

In Brother Against Brother, what is the only clue Frank has to find his brother?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

A postcard with a picture of a jackrabbit on it.

hardygirl847

Tomswift you're good. And perhaps that question was too easy. Darn. :) Good job though!! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

In A Crime For Christmas, what "liquid" did Joe get dunked in?

SDLagent

tomswift2002

SDLagent

This might have been asked already, but what the heck...in the Originals (as of The Hardy Boys #39), how old is Tony Prito?

tomswift2002

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on November 25, 2009, 06:26:25 PM
The fat elf is correct.

Who are you calling "fat"?

In Last Leap, what illegal sport are the Hardy's involved with?