The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers: The New Case Files

Started by tomswift2002, February 18, 2010, 06:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenlaur

I'm not at all into the whole vampire thing and that was what really surprised me about this Nancy Drew title (but the Hardy Boys book looks cool).
FENLAUR

SDLagent

I'm for it. Vampires don't get killed enough these days.

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

4567TME

003Robin457

Sorry, havent been on in a wile but had to come when I saw this. New CF GNs sounds exciteing. But that will also mean that that we may get an awesome seris fanially to the UB GNs. Aren't the Noirs on the cover to the last UB GN? Plus the writers aren't tied down to a current book seris, so they can do what they want.

SDLagent

Yeah, we talked about this in another thread. Deadly Strategy looks like it would make a pretty good finale.

Nice to see a post from the Boy Wonder!

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on March 07, 2010, 12:21:40 AM
What? You don't think he's a Boy Wonder?

No that's not it. I always had a thing for Robin (especially Chris O'Donnell in Batman Forever). So it makes me giggle I suppose when he is called Boy Wonder. Plus it always seems to be said in a teasing way like it's a bad thing?!

SDLagent

Now that I see his "personal message" (or whatever the heck that's called), I guess he prefers Teen Wonder. Sorry about that, my boy!

MacGyver

That's right- it's the difference between Damian Wayne and Tim Drake. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Man

I don't know about you guys, but just the thought that we might be getting another glimpse at the casefiles versus these crud-filled, mud-heaping, plot-lacking bile-inducing "stories" that are the UBs makes me tingle with excitement.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Man on March 14, 2010, 03:26:56 PM
I don't know about you guys, but just the thought that we might be getting another glimpse at the casefiles versus these crud-filled, mud-heaping, plot-lacking bile-inducing "stories" that are the UBs makes me tingle with excitement.

You also forgot to mention "one-person-only-gangs" of books.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca