Hardy Boys in Media

Started by NZone, May 24, 2012, 08:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZone

Would it be possible to get a board for the Hardy Boys in other media (TV, Movies, Video Games) or where exactly do topics about that go?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SkyWarp

For now, they should go in the general discussion at the very top.  But that is a good request, I plan on creating a new category for Hardy Boys TV and then I will try to move the current topics about their tv series into the new category.  Not sure when that will happen though.  Got a couple weeks of visitors.  :)

MacGyver

Good suggestion, NZone. That would be really cool to have a separate forum for Hardy Boys TV shows. You may want to consider doing a subsection for "The Hardy Boys in Other Media" or something like that. And then you could have individual forums for the various TV appearances (whether the Disney serials, 1967 pilot, cartoon series, '70s show or '90s show, proposed new show from Nelvana), and then one for movie speculation (The Hardy Men rumors that have been going on for years), and a third one for video games (which would mainly be The Hidden Theft and The Perfect Crime for PC and Terror on the Tracks for Nintendo DS, and then The Hardy Boys' appearances in Nancy Drew video games). That should probably cover most of the bases, unless you really want to branch out and have something separate for like board games and other related merchandise- but most of those kinds of topics can go with the specific TV series that inspired them, as is often the case with most of the Hardy Boys-related memorabilia.  Glad to see you're already working on something like this, Skywarp. Thanks! :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Oh, duh- we already have a Video Games section. Sorry- I knew that. :-[
And I know we have a separate section for the Graphic Novels, which fits well where it is, I think. As I was saying before, the few comics based on the Disney serials and the cartoon that were released can be discussed within the forum dedicated to Hardy Boys TV shows- that will probably work best for that purpose.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Thanks for the new forum, Skywarp. It's great! :) 8)