Warp Nine
0 (0%)
I never read them
5 (41.7%)
I didn't like them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

NZone

Just vote for your favorite Ultra-Thriller, if you didn't like any, vote for that, or if you didn't read them, vote for that.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Warp Nine - nice vapor-title.  I went with Time Bomb since it was the first Ultra Thriller I ever read, and I like time travel stories.  But the Alien Factor was also really good.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Sam Spade

I went with 'I never read them', for obvious reasons! :)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

NZone

Man i thought more people would've read em
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Well, considering that they only went through one printing, and Time Bomb has been out of print since July 1996 and Alien Factor has also been on that list since August 1998,...
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

I went with Time Bomb, though I'm bias since it is the only one I have. I haven't read Alien Facor since I was 8.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

I would love to read these but haven't been able to get my hands on them. Although I've read the preview for the first one in ''No Mercy''.

What's with ''Warp Nine''?

NZone

I wanted to put a fake title in to see if anyone voted for it

Raven

I vote for Time Bomb since it's the only Ultra Thriller that I have.