Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

Mine is:

1.Club Dread
2.Danger Overseas
3.Terror on Tour

But I liked them all.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Frank rules

I don't like how Nancy always seems to be in control during the SM.... But if I were Frank, I'd totally ask her out... despite dumb Ned.

SDLagent

The Hardy Boys like you've never seen them before...

Modernized for the 21st century...

"Hey, Nancy lets cheat on your boyfriend!''

Frank rules

Well, we are talking about a subset of the (unpredictably stupid) UBs here. And they are trying to modernize the Hardy Boys and make them more like normal teens. Don't normal teens cheat on the whole bf/gf equation frequently? And besides, have you seen Nancy on the cover of those books recently? Would you let a dim-bulb college kid keep you from that girl?

SDLagent

Their the freaking Hardy Boys! End of the story.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on July 25, 2009, 12:06:29 AM
The Hardy Boys like you've never seen them before...

Modernized for the 21st century...

"Hey, Nancy lets cheat on your boyfriend!''

Frank and Nancy already, sort of did that back in 1989-1990 with The Last Resort and the cabin in the mountains...
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Frank rules

Quote from: SDLagent on July 25, 2009, 09:27:04 PM
Their the freaking Hardy Boys! End of the story.
I don't care what you say. The real Hardys died in 2005, when S&S decided to start publishing the UBs. So, as far as I'm concerned, they could start dating married women, bbecause these are not (and I doubt that they will ever be) the real Hardy Boys. >:(

Olivia

About Nancy seemingly in more control: it?s because it?s more of the HBs joining ND - she gets half the book as one person, and they get the other half as two people.

As for Ned: he won?t be able to keep up with her in a few years, anyways. But Frank doesn?t have any guts when it comes to girls in the UBs.

And cheating is not normal behaviour despite the rise of lower standards. People just shouldn?t be exclusive, then. Once you?re committed, you should stay that way or break up. Simple.

Frank rules

All the same, I think that FRank is waay better for Nancy.

Olivia

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Jokerette

hoo, boy! have you guys made a mess!

1. the network vs. ATAC war is supposed to be over, but here you guys are, congregating together to badmouth the UB's >:(
2. will the guest please keep all negative comments about teens and the UB's off the forum. write them in a diary for goodness sake! >:(
3. frank and nancy >:(DO NOT >:( belong together! you might as well have tom swift dating alex from the totally spies! :P
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

SDLagent

Olivia

So let me get this straight: negative comments about Nancy/Frank are allowed, but opinions about ATAC are not?

RevWolfX, we used to get along so well! You even sent me one of my first PMs like a year and a half ago! lol. Don't let difference of opinion determine who you like and don't like.

Jokerette

Quote from: LIGHTS on September 15, 2009, 03:37:26 PM
So let me get this straight: negative comments about Nancy/Frank are allowed, but opinions about ATAC are not?

RevWolfX, we used to get along so well! You even sent me one of my first PMs like a year and a half ago! lol. Don't let difference of opinion determine who you like and don't like.
*sigh* look, what i'm saying is, if one of you guys say something about the UBs, i'm pretty sure i can handle it. but this guest guy shows up and is worse than even tom! as for frank 'n' nancy...say what you like. i can't stop you. :( >:(
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?