Hardy Boys Fan Fiction

Started by JoeHardyRocks, February 13, 2011, 12:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 14, 2011, 07:13:31 PM
Wikipedia:

"Slash fiction is a genre of fan fiction that focuses on the depiction of romantic or sexual relationships between fictional characters of the same sex."

There you go. I wasn't sure how to explain it without sounding rude.  :-\
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 14, 2011, 07:13:31 PM
Wikipedia:

"Slash fiction is a genre of fan fiction that focuses on the depiction of romantic or sexual relationships between fictional characters of the same sex."

:P :P :P

Okay. Now that's just sick!  :o *Gags as I'm typing this* (Sorry!)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 14, 2011, 07:17:58 PM

Very sick. But then, that's the world we live in for ya.  :o

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 14, 2011, 07:20:10 PM
Very sick. But then, that's the world we live in for ya.  :o

It's too bad, isn't it? :(

SDLagent

I guess I won't post any of my slash fiction on here, then!

MacGyver

Is that what it means? I thought it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan fiction focusing on Slash. ;) ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

seriously though, I remember when I first ran across this with MacGyver fan fiction and yes, I was also quite disgusted. I'm definitely not interested in any erotic fan fiction, homosexual or otherwise.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

QuoteWhat have you posted Mac? 

I'd like to know too! 
Well, if you're really interested- you can read it here.
I'll warn you though- it's not a Hardy Boys fan fiction. This is a little tribute to Calvin & Hobbes that I wrote for fun and as an assignment for an English class in school a few years ago. I do actually have another fanfiction piece with The Hardy Boys in it- and I will be elated if I ever finish it. Whenever such time comes, I'll probably post the link here for anyone interested. Thanks for your interest though. :)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 15, 2011, 01:29:15 AM
Well, if you're really interested- you can read it here.
I'll warn you though- it's not a Hardy Boys fan fiction. This is a little tribute to Calvin & Hobbes that I wrote for fun and as an assignment for an English class in school a few years ago. I do actually have another fanfiction piece with The Hardy Boys in it- and I will be elated if I ever finish it. Whenever such time comes, I'll probably post the link here for anyone interested. Thanks for your interest though. :)

Cool! I love Calvin and Hobbes:D

hardygirl847

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 14, 2011, 07:17:58 PM

Yeah, slash is nasty. I'm not a big fan. ESP when it's with Frank and Joe. They are BROTHERS!!!!

Hardy  Boys UB Fan, if you have questions about the HDA guidelines, feel free to PM me. They are wordy and thus can be a little overwhelming.

Some of us can use a little more tact in our responses. It's hard to read someone's tone online. Please be aware of that.

Mac,
I'd love to see what you have for a HB story. I will check out your Calvin and Hobbes soon. Thanks for sharing.  You're welcome for the interest. hehe :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 16, 2011, 02:29:51 PM
Yeah, slash is nasty. I'm not a big fan. ESP when it's with Frank and Joe. They are BROTHERS!!!!

Hardy Boys UB Fan, if you have questions about the HDA guidelines, feel free to PM me. They are wordy and thus can be a little overwhelming.

Some of us can use a little more tact in our responses. It's hard to read someone's tone online. Please be aware of that.

I know. It's hard to read someone's tone online, isn't it? ;) :-[ Whoever would even think about writing something like that . . . !  ::) :o

hardygirl847

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 16, 2011, 06:00:54 PM
I know. It's hard to read someone's tone online, isn't it? ;) :-[ Whoever would even think about writing something like that . . . !  ::) :o

That's why I use a lot of smileys. LOL To make it easier to know how I am  saying something.

Mac,

I read your fic. I liked it! I reviewed on ff.net.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Hey hardygirl847- I saw that. Thanks for your nice review. Glad ya liked it. :)

hardygirl847

You're welcome Mac. :) I hope this reply is sufficient. I don't feel like going on ff.net to reply. lol

MacGyver