CALLING ALL NETWORK FANS!

Started by tomswift2002, August 06, 2008, 04:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

The funny thing is, JHR, your picture is from the cover of Casefiles #2, Evil, Inc.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on August 07, 2008, 07:59:12 PM
Why shouldn't we?

Well, there is no reason you shouldn't but what's your reasons?

Sam Spade

Quote from: tomswift2002 on August 07, 2008, 08:02:33 PM
The funny thing is, JHR, your picture is from the cover of Casefiles #2, Evil, Inc.

Hmm...OH THE IRONY! ;D
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Jokerette

should i ask you why you like the Network ???? Nah, i don't wanna hear it >:(. i mean asking me why is like asking you why you like Network. so ask that to yourself, and hopefully, while you do you'll leave me alone!!! >:( >:( :P

and i don't want the maturity thing! >:( :(
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

NZone

Sheesh. No reason to be Miss Crabby. We can all be civil on here. We can all be mature reasonable.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Uh, okay. This thread says "calling all network fans", not "calling all network critics" LOL.

SDLagent

Q

Well you guys are getting on Calling All ATAC Fans.

Olivia

The intention here isn't to offend anyone - it's just to have some discussion. I apologize if anyone thinks it's going too far. I know I did poke some fun at ATAC, but it wasn't to be mean.

I don't know, I find it kind of entertaining sometimes that we (generally) have two sides. It's interesting to see how we look at things differently, especially when we we talk about the different individual books/missions too.

On another thread I was talking about a parody of the HB:UB. But I even read parodies of the "regular" HB's too.

NZone

One thing I have noticed, in the Network V. ATAC battleground, we almost never talk about the Network. Its either people bashing ATAC or people going "ATAC Rules"
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Well, even if we had an in-depth discussion it wouldn't work because not everyone is familiar with the Network. On the other hand, most people on this board are familiar with ATAC.

Anyways, the only thread that has any sort of crossover discussion is under the poll. Otherwise, the threads are pretty much separate.

tomswift2002

I was just reading Haunted and I just had to go through a boring part with Frank raking leaves and talking a mile a minute with other inmates cleaning up the leaves.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Sam Spade

Yeah, I just read that last night or the night before!
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

tomswift2002

Is that all the action they can put in the UB books?  Raking up leaves and talking?  Plus it gets pretty boring just moving around the grounds of one building.  What happened to the days where the Hardy's would go to different places of a town to investigate a crime?