Callie
8 (66.7%)
Iola
2 (16.7%)
Vanessa
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

SDLagent

I was wondering which Hardy boys? girlfriend people like the most.  In this poll you can vote for only ONE girlfriend. 

I voted for Callie, :) I like her especially in the Casefiles #13.  Note that I?ve never read any books with Vanessa in them.

tomswift2002

I voted for Callie as well.  I really like the way that Callie was used in Casefiles #80 Dead of Night, in conjunction with both Iola and Vanessa.  In that book, the author really managed to get across, I found, the emptiness that Frank had to be feeling.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

"You!"

I couldn't decide. I haven't read enough with Vanessa, and Callie and Joe would sometimes pick on each other. So I went with Iola, I kinda like her name anyways. 
CAB :)

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

White Eagle

The only people who didn't vote Vanessa have probably never read any with her in them. LOL :D

Centrion

I was torn betweem Callie and Vannesa. Callie's a life-long Hardy friend, but Vannesa been really helpful with her computer skill. In the end, I picked Callie.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

I lake Vanessa better than Iola because it's fun to read about her outdoing Joe in just about everything. Like in True Thriller, when she outscored him by 50 points in a bow-shooting contest LOL  :D