0 (0%)
#15 Death And Diamonds
2 (33.3%)
SM#1 Wanted
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 17, 2007, 09:31:23 PM

SDLagent

Welcome to the very first Round of Polls to decide everyone's favorite Undercover Brothers and/or Undercover Brothers Super Mysery book.  You can vote for two (2) books in each of the first round polls. 

You can vote on the first round polls for two weeks, until July 17th. So take your time and read the Undercover Brothers books you haven?t read yet. 

Lola

I voted for #7 Operation Survival, the scene with Frank in the infirmary was hysterical!! And also SM #1 Wanted.

tomswift2002

I voted for the Supermystery, Wanted, but in bookstores for the past year and a half, the book that has gone through the most printings, that I've seen, was #7 Operation: Survival.  Last I saw, it was up to its 7th printing.  I don't know what makes it such a good book, since I found that the story was a terrible rehas of Deathgame.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

tomswift2002

I know that I can vote for 2, but the only one that sticks out in my mind is Wanted.  All the others are either hazy or I just don't recall what they are about.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

I voted for Wanted, because you didn't know what would happen next. Just the front Cover grabbed your attention and the newspaper articles were a nice touch. I liked how they brought out Fenton's past.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

Sam Spade

I own all of the books in this series exept for three of them, and I think death and diamonds is definitly one of the best!!! So I voted for that one.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SDLagent

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!