The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

tomswift2002

Attack of The Video Villains, The Hardy Boys #106, February 1991.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on April 02, 2011, 05:38:22 PM
Attack of The Video Villains, The Hardy Boys #106, February 1991.

*Sighs" Should've known. :-[ :)

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

tomswift2002

Attack of the Video Villains had Joe competing in a computer game tournament.  Which book had Frank competing in a similar tournament?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on April 03, 2011, 03:51:36 PM
Attack of the Video Villains had Joe competing in a computer game tournament.  Which book had Frank competing in a similar tournament?

I thought it was Virtual Villainy. ??? :-\

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on April 03, 2011, 04:10:19 PM
I thought it was Virtual Villainy. ??? :-\

No.  (And this time, this question is not a trick question.)

MacGyver

Hmm- Frank and Joe were both competing in a similar tournament in The Hardy Boys: Secret Files #1 Trouble at the Arcade
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on April 04, 2011, 01:14:01 PM
Hmm- Frank and Joe were both competing in a similar tournament in The Hardy Boys: Secret Files #1 Trouble at the Arcade

I wish I knew what book has just Frank compleating in a tournament? ???

Hardy Sleuth

In Casefile #62 Final Gambit Frank is in a computer chess tournament.  8) Is that it? :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Ah- that could be it. It's been such a long time since I read Final Gambit but I remember that now that you mention it.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

I think it's the chess tourney, too.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on April 09, 2011, 02:30:45 AM
I think it's the chess tourney, too.

Then I guess I'm wrong, then. :)

SDLagent

That's right. If your opinion is different then mine, you're wrong. Remember that and you'll get along in life just fine.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on April 10, 2011, 03:18:50 AM
That's right. If your opinion is different then mine, you're wrong. Remember that and you'll get along in life just fine.

Uh, okay? ???