The Hardy Boys The Hidden Theft (Wii)

Started by tomswift2002, September 09, 2009, 06:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Has anyone been able to find this game yet and try it?  Is it the same as the PC version, or has Dreamcatcher done a similar transfer like Sega did with Nancy Drew White Wolf of Icicle Creek where a few of the graphics were updated.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

I have seen it at GameStop and Amazon.com. I was unable to rent it at Blockbuster or Hollywood Video. So I am debating on whether or not to buy it.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

Update!

I did get the Hidden Theft on the Wii. I like it but it's really hard. I had to look up online how to continue to play it. I found a walkthrough that I follow and it helps! I can't say how it compares to the DS version because I don't have that one but I like it!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

The DS has a completely different game.  The Hidden Theft the Wii is suppose to be a port of the 2008 PC game.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

So should I have purchased a DS and the DS version instead?