Time Bomb/The Alien Factor

Started by tomswift2002, August 26, 2008, 08:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of the 2 books in the Ultra Thriller series, do you have a favorite?

Time Bomb
The Alien Factor

tomswift2002

No time limit on this one.  1 vote per person, but you can change it.  So, which Ultra Thriller is your personal favorite?

For me, its Time Bomb.  It was the first Ultra Thriller book that I read plus I tend to like time travel stories a lot.  And I found that the author really put emotion into the events after the Black Dragon killed Reisenbach.  Plus, he really built up the crisis' until that dreadful moment when the Dragon did that, and made it feel as though the Hardy's and Tom Swift were really in a war that they were losing because they were constantly on the defense and did not know who their friends and enemies were.  And then you get to the climatic moment when the Dragon does the time suicide...  Well, I'll leave it at that for those who haven't read the book.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

Sadly I haven't read them. There right up the on my "to read" list.

003Robin457

Me to. I have Time Bomb but its under a bunch of Alex Rider and Shadow Children Sequence books. :-\

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

whitetigers

Yeah, i liked Time Bomb better also.
Whitetigers