2011 Book Club Schedule Sign Up

Started by hardygirl847, November 14, 2010, 11:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 18, 2010, 10:55:56 PM
So it's a good thing to read the revised story?? Sorry my brain is mushy right now. Too much going on....lol  Your comments are intriguing me so much so that I want  to start reading it now. :)

Trevor's saying the original text is better.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on December 21, 2010, 02:09:44 AM
Trevor's saying the original text is better.

Wow, did you ever go out into left field there.

Here's my review of the 1938 The Secret Warning from 2 years ago.

http://www.hardyboyscasefiles.com/forums/index.php?topic=1481.0
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

OK so doozy meant a scattered story and some interesting issues. I get ya now. :)

I hope the RT is fixed then!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Olivia

Here's the first post which I think will clear things up.

Quote from: Captain Santa Claus on December 18, 2010, 08:53:28 PM
A number of fans consider the 1966 version of The Secret Warning to be far superior to the 1938 version, and considering that I've read both in the past, I tend to agree, which is why I say that people who have not read the 1938 version are in for a doozy of a story.

hardygirl847

Right...so the RT is better. lol  I got confused there for a second. It makes more sense now.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

hardygirl847

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Well then....  :)

Get out your Casefiles (YIPPEE) because Olivia is starting the year off with The Borderline Case #25! !

Look for the new discussion thread around Jan. 15th started by Olivia! :)

SDLagent

Thanks for the reminder. Forgot. lol

Olivia

Yeah, thanks for the announcement! It wouldn't be that good if I started the topic and people weren't ready.

Anyway, I'm on it! Started reading it the other day.

hardygirl847

I always like to do a reminder. Even I need one now and then. :)

Looking forward to it Olivia! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 16, 2010, 03:49:33 PM

4 Casefiles, 4 Digests, 3 Originals, 1 SuperMystery

Looks like a good mix!

Also looks like a year where people don't want to discuss anything in the Undercover Brothers continuity.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Haha- guess so. Have we even had any of the Undercover Brothers books to discuss yet?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"