Ghost Writing

Started by HardyFan11, November 20, 2010, 07:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you ghost write for the series if you could?

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe.
No.
I don't know...
Oher? Please comment.

HardyFan11

If you were able to ghostwrite for any of the Hardy Boys series, whether they are currently worked on or not(yes, that means bluespines, casefiles) It doesn't matter how good of a writer you are, you were asked to go join the ghostwriting team. What would you say?
Currently reading: I have no clue. I know it's a Casefile, but I think I finished it. (Basically, I'm trying to read to many Casefiles at the same time)

HardyFan11

I would personally be honored. ;D
Writing is one of my favorites, so it would be fun for me.
Currently reading: I have no clue. I know it's a Casefile, but I think I finished it. (Basically, I'm trying to read to many Casefiles at the same time)

MacGyver

I'd say that's be totally awesome! I would love to write for The Hardy Boys if I had the chance! Considering it's one of my favorite book series ever and it is such a great series to write for with such wonderful, virtuous role models- definitely. Frank and Joe rule! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Mattie

I would totally ghost write for them problem is i'm not much of a writer. :-[

JoeHardyRocks

The Question is : WHY WOULDN'T YOU!?!??! :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Mattie

HardyFan11

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on November 20, 2010, 08:16:26 PM
The Question is : WHY WOULDN'T YOU!?!??! :D

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Excellent question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hardygirl847

I'd love to but there would be a good amount of pressure. Big shoes to fill! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Yeah, I would. I think I could do better than the current UB ghosters. But don't we all!

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on December 18, 2010, 04:21:09 PM
Yeah, I would. I think I could do better than the current UB ghosters. But don't we all!

LOL So true!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: HardyFan11 on November 20, 2010, 08:00:05 AM
I would personally be honored. ;D

I know! I would love it so much, I seriously wouldn't care that my name isn't in the book :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

hardygirl847

You can ask Larry Mike Garmon. He wrote several Casefiles books. You can even find him on Facebook. He'd know all about ghostwriting for the Hardy Boys. :)

Olivia

I found something random on my computer from like three years ago. I guess I was bored one day and attempted a fanfic or a parody fanfic of the UBs. If I work up the nerve, I'll post some of it here LOL.

Quote from: hardygirl847 on January 06, 2011, 06:04:49 PM
You can ask Larry Mike Garmon. He wrote several Casefiles books. You can even find him on Facebook. He'd know all about ghostwriting for the Hardy Boys. :)

That's cool.

hardygirl847

Olivia,

I've written 2 long chapter fanfics and 1 one-shot. :)

Olivia

Maybe you've mentioned it before, but is it posted anywhere? :)