Dirty Deeds

Started by Kerin, October 08, 2008, 07:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerin

Has anyone read Dirty Deeds?

I just finished it this morning.
It was really good, decent plot and a few small plot twists I didn't expect.

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

NZone

It was good the first time I read it, but I don't think this one has good re-read value because of the plot twists
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Kerin

This is true.I hardly ever re-read any of them.Unless they're really good.
It's just not as good or as exciting the second time. :-\
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

NZone

Yeah, unless you hit your head on a rock and forget what happens.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Kerin

tomswift2002

I remember reading it about 10 years ago and I haven't bothered to pick it up since.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Lola

Why do I suddenly have AC/DC in my head?

NZone

Lola

Why "Dirty Deeds" of course!

NZone

Oh, haven't heard that AD/DC song.

Sam Spade

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 11, 2008, 09:02:42 AM
Oh, haven't heard that AD/DC song.

WHAT!?!?!?!?

'Dirty deeds! Done dirt cheap!'
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Kerin

Lol, I remember that song!
I haven't heard it in ages though. :-\

P. Walker

Quote from: Kerin on October 08, 2008, 07:37:37 PM
This is true.I hardly ever re-read any of them.Unless they're really good.
It's just not as good or as exciting the second time. :-\

Thats why its good to wait 5 years plus before you reread them :) In my case though its more or less about 15-17 plus. Dead on Target was just as exciting as it was three weeks ago as it was in 91 or 92 when I first picked it up. Im going through all of the Casefiles and rereading them in order and buying the ones I dont have. (not that anyone will see this thread as its 4 years old) :)

MacGyver

Well, actually- just so you know- new threads or threads with new posts in them are signified by yellow indicators- I do usually try to look through them all though I don't necessarily post in all of them certainly.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"