The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 21, 2011, 11:53:21 PM
Ah- good job, HBUBF! :)
  I have not read that book in a long time... deep into the recesses of time- thus, my trouble in recalling the details of the book- lol ;D

Thanks! I'll think of something and post it tomorrow. How do I do this?

MacGyver

Just post a new question from any of The Hardy Boys books or even TV shows or comic books or video games if you want. I think the field is pretty wide open as long as it's related to The Hardy Boys in some fashion or another (in an official canon basis, that is.  -i.e. Fanfiction stories would not be an open choice, but everything officially published and related to The Hardy Boys should be fair game.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Okay . . . Here's my question.

What book was ANWO in and what does it stand for?

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 22, 2011, 05:35:21 PM
Okay . . . Here's my question.

What book was ANWO in and what does it stand for?

Oh! I know this one, but I can't remember!!  >:( ::)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

AlwaysAJoefan

Wait, it was Hostages of Hate? Army of the New World Order? ???

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 22, 2011, 05:40:09 PM
Wait, it was Hostages of Hate? Army of the New World Order? ???

Wow! That was quick! :) You got it, AJF! Your turn. 8)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 22, 2011, 05:48:12 PM
Wow! That was quick! :) You got it, AJF! Your turn. 8)

OK, I'll try to think of a good one.  ;)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

Whoa- good question. That came and went too quickly. I would've had to look that up- haven't read Hostages of Hate in a long time. Also, nice job on doing something unexpected- I honestly expected the question to be from the Undercover Brothers books- and I really would have been searching on that-lol.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 22, 2011, 06:03:34 PM
Whoa- good question. That came and went too quickly. I would've had to look that up- haven't read Hostages of Hate in a long time. Also, nice job on doing something unexpected- I honestly expected the question to be from the Undercover Brothers books- and I really would have been searching on that-lol.

I would've done a UB one but couldn't think of one.

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on April 01, 2011, 01:10:45 PM
New question???

Sorry!!  :-[ :P I forgot about this. OK here's one: In what HB books did one of the boys become an expert at playing Hack Attack?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

AlwaysAJoefan