Cool finds from The Hardy Boys cartoon and '70s show

Started by MacGyver, February 05, 2010, 12:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Yeah, I thought so- especially considering how hard it is to find much of any solid info on this cartoon...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

That's part of the fun, searching for clues, digging around, detecting. 8) 
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

MacGyver

MacGyver

And another storyboard from The Hardy Boys cartoon- episode "The Melted Coins" :) 8)

MacGyver

MacGyver

MacGyver

MacGyver

"The Flickering Torch Mystery" episode (featuring an appearance from Fenton Hardy!)

MacGyver

Hardy Sleuth

WOW! So cool, MacGyver!  8) I love this kind of thing!  8) Thank you so much for finding and sharing these!!! :) I looked at the storyboards real quick and clicked on one of the cels - really cool! ;D I wanted to go ahead and thank you and save the link to check out more of the cels and look at the storyboards some more!  8)  :)  8)

MacGyver

You're welcome, Hardy Sleuth. :)
The numbering on the storyboards is also really helpful for figuring out the correct episode order for the show.

MacGyver

And here's a really nice Hardy Boys painting that was used for a jigsaw puzzle released in the late '70s in conjunction with The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries TV show. :) 8) Apparently, the painting can be yours for a thousand bucks.