Graphic Novel #15: Live Free, Die Hardy!

Started by SDLagent, April 11, 2008, 02:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did you like "Live Free, Die Hardy''?

5 stars - great
4 (66.7%)
4 stars - good
2 (33.3%)
3 stars - average
0 (0%)
2 stars - below average
0 (0%)
1 star - horrible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

SDLagent

Yeah, I did. I just realized last night that you could add polls to old topics, so I did it to a few...

003Robin457

hardygirl847

Ok I just finished reading Live Free, Die Hardy and I'm confused. The cover is misleading...Why would they have a cover that barely has anything to do with the actual book? I liked it very much otherwise. I just thought this was strange.

Perhaps the cover is referring to something that has happened before? I haven't read these in succession or that many in fact. Perhaps I am just missing something.

If you have any ideas on this, I would appreciate a little insight.

Thanks!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Often the covers don't seem to have much to do with the story for some reason. Maybe they make the covers in advance...?

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on January 11, 2010, 04:46:11 PM
Often the covers don't seem to have much to do with the story for some reason. Maybe they make the covers in advance...?

Hmm...well it is definitely an attention getter. I mainly bought the book because some many of you liked it and of course the cover suggested danger for my boys. I guess I ended up being a little disappointed because it had nothing to do with the rest of the book.

I shall keep that in mind for future GNs. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)