Hardy Boys Boxed Set #13-16

Started by SDLagent, February 23, 2009, 10:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

A mystories book by Scott Lobdell (writer of The Hardy Boys Graphic Novels), currently listed only as "Hardy Boys", has been posted on Amazon.com. The book is set for a September 2009 release, and at first glace I thought it was HB Graphic Novel #18 - the title not known at this early date - but then I say the page count. Appearently this book has 384 pages, far more then any of his regular HB titles! The $19.77 price tag also suggests that this is something more.

Your guess is as good as mine, but I'm wondering if maybe Mr. Lobdell was possibly writen some sort of companion/guide book to go with his Hardy Boys series. Or maybe, heaven-forbid), Lobdell is leaving the Hardy Boys, and this is sort of his ''last hurrah''!

EDIT: Upon further thought I think this is simply a boxed set of Graphic Novels #13-16. It all makes sense, since the last three were also published in September. Although the other boxed sets have a more pages, and cost more. Sorry to get you excited over nothing.

Bottom line: The Hardy Boys Graphic Novel Boxed Set #13-16 will be published in September 2009.

tomswift2002

Yeah, I believe that that is the box set for Volumes 13-16.  Of course, this box set is only being listed as being available in hardcover only.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Hardy-Boys-Boxed-Set-Vol-Scott-Lobdell-Paulo-Henrique/9781597071734-item.html?ref=Search+Books%3a+%2527Scott+Lobdell%2527

Here's the address for the set on chapters.ca.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Too bad' I'd love to see a 384 pg. Hardy Boys book.

SDLagent

SDLagent

Here's what the boxedset will look like: