Hardy Boys Fan Fiction

Started by JoeHardyRocks, February 13, 2011, 12:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

It seems a lot of people have written fan fiction here, so if you want to, you can post some chapters or your whole story here. :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 13, 2011, 12:11:05 AM
It seems a lot of people have written fan fiction here, so if you want to, you can post some chapters or your whole story here. :)

Here's first chapter, then! :) I don't own anything. But I sure wish I did! ;)

Chapter 1
Joe

As we pulled in the drive I saw an ambulance coming toward  us, stopped, put a box on the ground then took off.
Weird
Quickly Frank and I headed upstairs to  check out the box and new mission CD.
?Ambulance Detectives, that should be interesting,? I said, as  Frank grabbed two chairs, then we parked ourselves down in front of the  computer screen.
?Here we go,? Frank said, inserting the disk into his CD  drive.
A bust of sirens blared out of Frank?s speakers followed by  an ambulance that stopped at a house. Then the imagine froze and prison bars  slammed over the scene.   
Then a picture of a red building with six garage doors on  either side of a white door appeared. With the words, Flatline Volunteer  Ambulance Service on a big sign above the main door.
?Hey! What kind of ambulance service calls themselves Flatline?? I exclaimed.
Frank shushed me as the narrator started to talk.   
?As you know, EMTs do a  lot of good for the people that they deal with. But sometimes EMTs are sloppy,  go beyond their levels. Think they know-it-all." The narrator said.
So what?s deal? We knew that  already.
?What?s the problem?? I  complained to Frank.
It was as if the narrator had  heard me.             
?They call themselves  Flatline,? the narrator continued as a photo appeared of twelve EMTs, ?The  problem lies with the equipment that keeps disappearing from the rigs and the  members on the service. Everyone is danger, mostly the victims who Flatline  treats. Find out who is stealing the equipment, before anyone more people die.?
You?ll find everything  you need in the box. Good luck. You?ll need it. As always this CD will reformat.?
Five, four, three, two,  one. . .                                                           
Music blared though Frank?s speakers.
I took the disk out of the computer and shut it down.
?How are we gonna pull this off?? I said, ?We?re already EMT-Paramedics  so that?s good, but we can?t just walk in there like??
?Joe,? Frank stated, looking at the paper, ?We start at six  am.?
?Great,? I muttered.
?We have to  report to the service the night before at six pm for a four hour orientation,?  Frank informed me.
I sighed,  fingering my pager.   
This had better be worth it.

--
Sorry about the formatting! ;)

Olivia

You do a good job writing in the context of the UBs.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on February 13, 2011, 01:52:47 PM
You do a good job writing in the context of the UBs.

Thanks! :) But now I'm not so sure about what type of emergency calls I can have them go on with them being too graphic? :-\ PLEASE HELP! :-\ (Sorry, didn't mean to yell.)

MacGyver

Definitely- it reads very much like an Undercover Brothers book. As to what kind of calls The Hardys should go on- I guess it depends on how you want the story to progress. But not everything has to be a grisly murder scene or something- it could be something like someone having cardiac arrest or something like that.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 13, 2011, 02:48:32 PM
Definitely- it reads very much like an Undercover Brothers book. As to what kind of calls The Hardys should go on- I guess it depends on how you want the story to progress. But not everything has to be a grisly murder scene or something- it could be something like someone having cardiac arrest or something like that.

Wasn't their first call in Dead on Arrival to a murder scene, though? ???

AlwaysAJoefan

If a couple HB fans had a fight, would that be Fan-Friction? ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 13, 2011, 03:31:02 PM
If a couple HB fans had a fight, would that be Fan-Friction? ;)

Yeah, it would be. ;D Why? Do you think we should start the war up again? ???

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 13, 2011, 03:33:52 PM
Yeah, it would be. ;D Why? Do you think we should start the war up again? ???

I was joking.  :D

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 13, 2011, 03:38:32 PM
I was joking.  :D

Aw, I wanted to start the war up again. :( :) Were you on when it was going?

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 13, 2011, 03:40:29 PM
Aw, I wanted to start the war up again. :( :) Were you on when it was going?

No, I'm kind of a newbie. But I'm making friends.  8)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 13, 2011, 03:44:41 PM
No, I'm kind of a newbie. But I'm making friends.  8)

Newbie? You're way ahead of me. I'm still trying to reach 300 posts. ::) Somehow, I think, that if we started the war back up, we wouldn't really be making any friends. ;D :P ;D

SDLagent

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 13, 2011, 12:11:05 AM

Actually, there's a limit on how many words you can have in a post. It would be better to just post a link to your fan fiction.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: SDLagent on February 13, 2011, 07:34:19 PM
Actually, there's a limit on how many words you can have in a post.

I'm aware.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 13, 2011, 07:36:42 PM
I'm aware. Posting chapters would be fine if they were short.

Quote from: SDLagent on February 13, 2011, 07:34:19 PM
Actually, there's a limit on how many words you can have in a post. It would be better to just post a link to your fan fiction.

And deal with fanfiction.net. No thanks. ::) Torchwood's one thing. But putting my Hardy Boys stories on there. . .I don't know about that. :-\ If I don't have a choice I'll have to. I'd rather not, though.