Paris Connection Supermystery

Started by "You!", August 13, 2007, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"You!"

In the Paris Connection, it mentions that Bess was romantically involved with Alan in a previous book.  So I was wondering what is the name of the book?  Was it a supermystery or a Nancy Drew book?  Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!
CAB :)

"You!"

I didn't realize how hard it is to find my answer. There's a lot of book titles to look through. It makes me dizzy.

SDLagent

Sorry I can?t help :(, but I haven?t read any Nancy Drew Files or Supermysteries.

chris

:) :)Bess meets Alan in the book called Secrets Can Kill & Deadly Intent.[flash=200,200]

Sam Spade

This is a seperate question haveing to do with the same book: In The Paris Connection it mentions the characters 'Fiona Fox', and her father 'Dr. Fox'. It was inferred that Frank and Joe knew the Foxes from a different case. Does anyone know if Fiona Fox AND/OR her father were in any other cases in any series ??? ??? ???
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Lola

Quote from: Sam Spade on September 04, 2007, 04:28:11 PM
This is a seperate question haveing to do with the same book: In The Paris Connection it mentions the characters 'Fiona Fox', and her father 'Dr. Fox'. It was inferred that Frank and Joe knew the Foxes from a different case. Does anyone know if Fiona Fox AND OR her father were in any other cases in any series ??? ??? ???
I believe you first meet the Foxes in the SM: A Crime Before Christmas.

tomswift2002

That is correct.  The Foxes first appeared in A Crime For Christmas.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

"You!"

Quote from: chris on September 04, 2007, 01:30:21 PM
:) :)Bess meets Alan in the book called Secrets Can Kill & Deadly Intent.[flash=200,200]

Thank you for the answer!   :)

Sam Spade

Quote from: Lola on September 04, 2007, 06:42:26 PM
I believe you first meet the Foxes in the SM: A Crime Before Christmas.

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 04, 2007, 07:05:46 PM
That is correct.  The Foxes first appeared in A Crime For Christmas.

Thanks for the information Lola and Tomswift2002!!! :) :) :)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Centrion

Wow, I never realized the repeat of the Foxes and Alan. Have to get my hands on those books...
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

So, Centrion, have you read A Crime For Christmas & The Paris Connection yet? 

I realize that its been a year since you posted that, so I thought that I'd ask.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

I just got this book at the library today! It was in the section where you buy books, so I got it for $0.75! I'm so excited! :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on August 01, 2011, 06:39:01 PM
I just got this book at the library today! It was in the section where you buy books, so I got it for $0.75! I'm so excited! :D

I liked that book. Thought it was one of the better ones. But nothing beats Dead on Arrival in my book. ;) 8)