Joe's girls

Started by White Eagle, January 05, 2008, 11:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Eagle

I find it just a little weird that Joe has a new girlfriend in just about every casefile. But I guess I shouldn't say girlfriend, more like "a friend who's a girl", and that the majority of the time, she turns out to be an enemy.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

SkyWarp

I think this was pretty much planned.  A story would be much more interesting with one of the boys not having a girlfriend and have more people to interact with while they are always away from home. 

bozonessinc

What do you mean? That Joe, and frank should get girlfriends from out of town. When they are on a mission?

Olivia

Well, think of it like a TV show. If no one new came into people's lives, how do you think the show would fare?

I'm just using that as an example, not a literal depiction.

SDLagent

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 18, 2008, 12:28:43 PM
What do you mean? That Joe, and frank should get girlfriends from out of town. When they are on a mission?

No, he's saying it's strange that Joe does have a new girl in just about every Casefile.

003Robin457

"I fall in love with half the girls I see..."  -Joe
Murder House

bozonessinc

SPOILER WARNING
Yeah, Iola.alive, like in Murder house, when Gail comes in, and also the other add ins!

edwardsbella

I think Joe having so many different girls around, shows how his personality is supposed to be.

Olivia

Jokerette

well, i dunno. he's supposed to be a flirt, not a playboy!
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?