Casefile Story

Started by Hardy Sleuth, October 28, 2013, 07:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

On the Hardy and Drew Mysteries site, I've been reading a fantastic Casefiles fan fiction called Cut to the Chase and I highly recommend it. :) I think everyone on here will really like it. :) I'm going to get the links real quick..this gives the synopsis: http://hardyanddrewmysteries.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/cut-to-the-chase-by-ann-chvq-intro-and-chapter-one/

And it has Nancy in it, so it's a Super Mystery, too! ;D

With the Chap. 9 post that has details about that upcoming chapter, MacGyver, I thought of you, that you'd really like this. :) 8) Here's the link about that: http://hardyanddrewmysteries.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/cut-to-the-chase-by-ann-chvq-chapter-nine/
But try to read the story in order if you can, it's got some great twists! :) There's been ten chapters posted so far. :)

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Thanks for the heads up about that story, Hardy Sleuth. YES- I definitely loved that particular part of the story. :) 8)
So cool to see all the love for MacGyver there- such a wonderful show! I left my own thoughts and comments on that there too. I'll try to check out the story when I can.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on October 29, 2013, 11:43:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up about that story, Hardy Sleuth. YES- I definitely loved that particular part of the story. :) 8)
So cool to see all the love for MacGyver there- such a wonderful show! I left my own thoughts and comments on that there too. I'll try to check out the story when I can.

No problem, MacGyver, I thought you would. :) MacGyver is a very popular show worldwide. I like seeing good things enjoyed everywhere. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

Hardy Sleuth

Woooooohoooooo! ;D Cut to the Chase Chapter 12 is posted! :) The story is complete now so you can read it straight through! And believe me, with the cliffhangers, it's good to be able read the whole thing at once! ;) The link to read it all is right here. :) Cool! 8)

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 08, 2013, 09:10:27 AM
Nice. :) 8)

Yep! :) Have you had a chance to read it yet? :)

MacGyver

I looked at some of it, but no- not just yet. I've had a number of things going on lately.... and they're still going on- lol.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 22, 2013, 11:15:46 AM
I looked at some of it, but no- not just yet. I've had a number of things going on lately.... and they're still going on- lol.

Hopefully you'll get to read it soon, MacGyver. I really, really enjoyed it and I think you will, too. :) 8)