Vengeful villains

Started by SDLagent, June 14, 2009, 03:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Quote from: HB@1718 on July 07, 2009, 05:17:50 PM
Faceless?

They all seem the same and/or there is nothing distinctive about them. They all end up being ?crazy? to some degree and commit murder for one lousy objective.

SDLagent

He really wanted to win that hot dog eating contest!

003Robin457

Actually he whanted to save the cows.

SDLagent

I thought, he wanted to save the kids by killing them.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on July 08, 2009, 11:02:30 PM
Actually he whanted to save the cows.

Aren't hotdogs made from chickens and pigs?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

They're made from meat from any kind of animal scraped off their bones. :P Yuck.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on July 09, 2009, 09:28:26 AM
Aren't hotdogs made from chickens and pigs?
Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on July 09, 2009, 12:41:14 PM
They're made from meat from any kind of animal scraped off their bones. :P Yuck.

I like 100% beef hotdogs, so your both wrong.

JoeHardyRocks

"100%".

It can actually be about like only 80% real beef. Iread that somewhere....
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Quote from: SDLagent on July 09, 2009, 12:59:32 AM
I thought, he wanted to save the kids by killing them.

Yeah, I remember that. That was a real good one ::)

003Robin457

I wonder if people wouldn't get as scared if they called Hot Dog meat something nice like Swril. Heay it works with mixed ice cream.

hardygirl847

Everyone in the MUX group would probably like to get back at the Hardys. Don't forget all of those "yet to be seen" baddies that are out for Fenton's blood.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 02, 2009, 10:45:30 PM
Everyone in the MUX group would probably like to get back at the Hardys. Don't forget all of those "yet to be seen" baddies that are out for Fenton's blood.

We actually get to see one of those "baddies that are out for Fenton's blood" in Flesh and Blood.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Yes but there are so many. The Hardy men are bad guy magnets because one of them or all of them have some point or another provoked revenge in a criminal, etc. I was just commenting on how many more hypothetical villains are out there waiting for revenge and usually for a similar reason to the others. Will they ever live in peace or have normal lives? Doubtful.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)