Holidays with The Hardy Boys

Started by MacGyver, October 28, 2011, 09:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

Independence Day USA (July 4): Hardy Boys Mystery Story #36 The Secret of Pirates' Hill 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on July 24, 2012, 03:31:14 PM
Independence Day USA (July 4): Hardy Boys Mystery Story #36 The Secret of Pirates' Hill 8)

Tom Swift also celebrates Independence Day in "Tom Swift And The Mystery Comet" (and you don't have to go that far into the book to find it, they're celebrating on page 1).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on July 31, 2012, 08:16:13 PM
Tom Swift also celebrates Independence Day in "Tom Swift And The Mystery Comet" (and you don't have to go that far into the book to find it, they're celebrating on page 1).

Cool! 8) I've never read any Tom Swift books, but I like the little bit I've read of Tom Swift, Young Inventor and I want to read them. :) I saw one in a store last year that looked interesting.

MacGyver

The Secret of the Lost Tunnel, #29 in The Hardy Boys Original Stories (both original text and revised text) could be appropriate for Confederate Memorial Day.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"