Started by Bigfootman, October 12, 2008, 06:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

I have relized that the Network and ATAC war is becoming like this:

ATAC Fan: ATAC FOREVER

Network Fan: Network rocks!

ATAC Fan: But the UBs have more action!

Bigfootman: (disproves argument)

ATAC Fan (ingores what I post) : The UBs have more action! (Gives reason why the UBs are better)

(Network Fan ignores reason)

(Fake quotes start)

(JHR and Bigfootman join in and thread is ruined)

(JHR and Bigfootman make thread go off topic with fake Quotes)

And dare the the UBs ever get cancilled:

(Form is flooded with "Save The UBs" and "UBs are gone! YAY!" topics, and the ATAC fans and some Network Fans who relize the site has ruined leave)

All I'm saying is that the War isn't a debate anymore it's more of fight that we would expect from three year olds.

My idea: Why dosen't everyone switch sides for a week or two? Maybe somehow the war will die down.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Olivia

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 12, 2008, 06:16:30 PM
I have relized that the Network and ATAC war is becoming like this:

ATAC Fan: ATAC FOREVER

Network Fan: Network rocks!

ATAC Fan: But the UBs have more action!

Bigfootman: (disproves argument)

ATAC Fan (ingores what I post) : The UBs have more action! (Gives reason why the UBs )

(Network Fan ignores reason)

(Fake quotes start)

(JHR and Bigfootman join in and thread is ruined)

(JHR and Bigfootman make thread go off topic with fake Quotes)

And dare the the UBs ever get cancilled:

(Form is flooded with "Save The UBs" and "UBs are gone! YAY!" topics, and the ATAC fans and some Network Fans who relize the site has ruined leave)

All I'm saying is that the War isn't a debate anymore it's more of fight that we would expect from three year olds.

My idea: Why dosen't everyone switch sides for a week or two? Maybe somehow the war will die down.

For the first point, I haven't seen much unless someone would like to redirect me. Like I said, a lot of the posts are overwhelmingly about fights or negativity so it could be lost on me.

But I disagree that we ignore the UBs fans all the time. Even if we do, it's because maybe at that point all we see is "Oh, the UBs are good!" which doesn't give much for discussion, or we don't want to rehash everything again and again and again. If anything, things like that are more vice-versa. Not necessarily ignoring the Casefiles side, but maybe just not answering. Not everything has to be debated though...why should we always get into a debate? Or have to answer people's demands? Seems like that's all people are doing lately.

For the second point, I actually said that in one of my posts - that maybe I should even try to be on the UBs side for a week and see what happens.

JoeHardyRocks

I don't know if alot of people would actually agree to that..... Maybe we could start another topic, and those who won't switch sides haveto stay out of it.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 12, 2008, 06:37:48 PM
I don't know if alot of people would actually agree to that..... Maybe we could start another topic, and those who won't switch sides haveto stay out of it.

Like that'll happen ;)

Bigfootman

We all now the "Calling All" topic turned out, mind you I must have broken a fake quote record on the a ATAC one.... :-\

Most Recent Post:

Olivia

It looks like some of us are at least trying to co-exist civilly. Maybe that's a step in the right direction.

Not to say some of the fake-quoting or jokes weren't funny though. Or the made-up stories:

*Robin plants a bomb* or whatever.

JoeHardyRocks

We had a good time with those, you could hardly get a post in! ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

Bigfootman

And of course, I laughed at some of my Fake Quotes:

"We are trying to get all smart people out of the topic, and unless you switched sides, that means you." LOL

Most Recent Post:

Bigfootman

I have another idea:
BONES, CHANGE YOUR NAME BACK!

Most Recent Post:

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."