galaxy X trilogy
1 (12.5%)
Killer mystery trilogy
0 (0%)
Murder House trilogy
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

iheartmystery

I'm curious:) i know my fave is the Lost mystery trilogy, but what about you?
American Teens Against Crime :)

JoeHardyRocks

Lost Mystery Trilogy, definetly. 8) :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Sleuth

I haven't had a chance to read all of them yet so I guess I better wait to vote. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Yay! I love your signature, Hardy Sleuth :)
And I can't say which one of these trilogies would be my favorite mainly because I haven't read any of them yet. I'm sure they all make for fun reads though- it's hard for me to not like anything of The Hardy Boys.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Olivia

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on April 14, 2011, 02:39:05 PM
I haven't had a chance to read all of them yet so I guess I better wait to vote. :)

Same here. I just realized I haven't read any of those (except part of the Galaxy one)!

What about the Double Danger trilogy? The first book (ONLY the first book) Double Trouble is one of my favs.

tomswift2002

Unfortunately, none of them are my favorite.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on April 14, 2011, 03:26:00 PM
Yay! I love your signature, Hardy Sleuth :)

8) Thanks, MacGyver! :)  8)

Quote from: MacGyver on April 14, 2011, 03:26:00 PMI'm sure they all make for fun reads though- it's hard for me to not like anything of The Hardy Boys.

Exactly, me, too! 8)

Quote from: Olivia on April 14, 2011, 05:39:30 PMWhat about the Double Danger trilogy? The first book (ONLY the first book) Double Trouble is one of my favs.

That's one of my favorites, too! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

thehardyboysrock

I've only read the Lost trilogy but i deffinetly loved it!!!! ;D
When you get an idea not even heavy explosives can jar it loose.Wait, I'll get my gear.If your going to get killed I don't want to be left alive to explain to mom and dad. :)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: thehardyboysrock on November 09, 2013, 03:15:49 PM
I've only read the Lost trilogy but i deffinetly loved it!!!! ;D

That one and the Double Danger trilogy are the best of the UB trilogies for sure. :)