The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on April 12, 2010, 04:38:06 PM
:o

Burger Master??

Wow!  That was a tough one.  Your turn.  (And by the way it was mentioned in The Alien Factor.)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Yeah that was a tough one! :) Oops I forgot to mention it was in the Tom Swift book. Sorry.

My turn??

Hmmm...

In The Secret Panel, what book does Frank pick up to read through while in the library? (My attempt at a hard question lol)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

I almost know this one, I think I know it, but...I don't.

SDLagent

I almost know this one, I think I know it, but...I don't.

hardygirl847

lol My questions are usually answered too quickly. I thought I would try a harder one. I'll give it a few more days before hinting or changing it.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Just a total guess for fun.

"The Hound of the Baskervilles" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Quote from: MacGyver on April 15, 2010, 08:41:32 PM
Just a total guess for fun.

"The Hound of the Baskervilles" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

:) Nope!

SDLagent

I don't think it was fiction. Am I right?

hardygirl847

Yes you could be on the right track with that. :)

hardygirl847

I'm sensing a need for a hint....

The book is non fiction and has something to do with a character or mention of someone in the story.

hardygirl847

OK so there have been no guesses lately...

Last hint...

It was written by a Mead.

hardygirl847

OK I am going to take your silence to mean that you all have no clue. Perhaps it was TOO hard of a question. The answer was Locks and Keys by John Mead.

New Question: Which character in Casefiles, See No Evil #8, has a gun permit?

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

MacGyver

Hmm, for some reason I thought she did, but it's been a long time since I've read that book.
Is it a regular character or just one who showed up for this book?