help about the biff, chet, phil, tony

Started by frankfan75, June 28, 2010, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frankfan75

I know Biff is into sports
Chet is the brother of Iola
Phil is in computers
Tony is good with cars I think.
Who had the most written about them?  ???

Bigfootman

Chet had the most writen about him, at least in the Casefiles, Digests, and the Bluespines. None of them appeared in the Supermysteries, and they all have gone missing in the UBs, at least in the ones I have read. Last one I read with Chet in it was "Murder In The Mall".

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

Quote from: frankfan75 on June 28, 2010, 04:51:24 PM
I know Biff is into sports
Chet is the brother of Iola
Phil is in computers
Tony is good with cars I think.
Who had the most written about them?  ???

Biff is into sports, yes. His real name is Allen but calls himself Biff after a boxer who he is related to. He plays on the Bayport High football team.

Chet lives on a farm with his family. He is the Hardy boys' best friend and often helps them out on their investigations. He loves to eat and is a good cook. He is always trying out new hobbies, but his longest lasting interest (other than food and girls) was his old car named Queen which he did a lot of work on. Chet, like a lot of his chums, also plays on the Bayport football team.

Phil is into "electronics" more than computers, I think, but definitely knows his way around a computer. He is also a good artist and can sketch and paint well. He is a good tennis player. He has a Jewish background.

Tony is a good mechanic, you're right. This comes in handy is his father's motorboat, the Napoli, ever breaks down. Before the Hardys got their boat, Tony's often take them out in on the Napoli. Sometimes Tony can be reckless, but he must be a pretty responsible guy since he's had a steady job longer then any of the Hardys' other chums. First he worked for his fathers construction company, usually driving a truck, and, later, he worked at Mr. Pizza, eventually becoming manager. His family comes from Italy and is a Catholic. 

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on June 28, 2010, 06:25:20 PM
Chet had the most writen about him, at least in the Casefiles, Digests, and the Bluespines. None of them appeared in the Supermysteries, and they all have gone missing in the UBs, at least in the ones I have read. Last one I read with Chet in it was "Murder In The Mall".

Chet appeared, and had a birthday, in Comic Con Artist.

Bigfootman

Quote from: SDLagent on June 28, 2010, 07:20:13 PM
Biff is into sports, yes. His real name is Allen but calls himself Biff after a boxer who he is related to. He plays on the Bayport High football team.

Chet lives on a farm with his family. He is the Hardy boys' best friend and often helps them out on their investigations. He loves to eat and is a good cook. He is always trying out new hobbies, but his longest lasting interest (other than food and girls) was his old car named Queen which he did a lot of work on. Chet, like a lot of his chums, also plays on the Bayport football team.

Phil is into "electronics" more than computers, I think, but definitely knows his way around a computer. He is also a good artist and can sketch and paint well. He is a good tennis player. He has a Jewish background.

Tony is a good mechanic, you're right. This comes in handy is his father's motorboat, the Napoli, ever breaks down. Before the Hardys got their boat, Tony's often take them out in on the Napoli. Sometimes Tony can be reckless, but he must be a pretty responsible guy since he's had a steady job longer then any of the Hardys' other chums. First he worked for his fathers construction company, usually driving a truck, and, later, he worked at Mr. Pizza, eventually becoming manager. His family comes from Italy and is a Catholic. 

Opps forgot about that one.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on June 28, 2010, 07:20:13 PM

But he was mostly relegated to the role of being the Hardy's excuse to go on their ATAC mission. 
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on June 30, 2010, 03:34:42 PM
Thanks for the link. Glad you like the site.

Of course!! It is my "go to" site for all things related Hardy! Well...minus this site :P
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Definitely- both The Hardy Boys Wiki and The Hardy Boys Casefiles sites are hardy Hardy sites. 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Quote from: MacGyver on July 01, 2010, 07:51:22 PM
Definitely- both The Hardy Boys Wiki and The Hardy Boys Casefiles sites are hardy Hardy sites. 8)

Hardy har har  :)

Corny, I know. :P

SDLagent

hardygirl847

SDLagent

Yeah, that was cheesy. That's what happens when I have to much Jo.

hardygirl847