The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

It's two words. I think they only mention it once or twice towards the middle of the book.

Hint #2: They are good old American boys.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

LOL nice try. I gave the first word. Why isn't anyone googling this??
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

You're getting warmer. When I read this I was like WHAT? I don't get it!! Lol

Hint 3: The second word has to do with a special license that Frank has (and I don't think Joe has at this point)...

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

I'm just totally guessing for fun here- I have the book at home- I'll just have to pull it out and flip through it later.

hardygirl847

Aviators is very close...keep thinking along those lines...what do planes do?? They....???? ONE more day and then I am telling you answer. :)

Quote from: MacGyver on February 09, 2010, 06:12:26 PM
I'm just totally guessing for fun here- I have the book at home- I'll just have to pull it out and flip through it later.

It's towards the middle I believe and only mentioned briefly because they are undercover-ish.

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on February 12, 2010, 12:12:26 AM
American Flyers?

YES THANK GOODNESS!! :) I didn't want two questions in a row to go unanswered.

I'm still not sure why they chose that name?! Frank just says it and there's no explanation. BUT anyways...your turn now. Whew!

SDLagent

What's funny about that is, in the Undercover Brothers book, Feeding Frenzy, Joe jokingly refers to Frank and himself as the "Flying Hardys".

There's a little Hardy Boys trivia for you to keep you going while I come-up with a question.

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on February 13, 2010, 12:58:58 AM
What's funny about that is, in the Undercover Brothers book, Feeding Frenzy, Joe jokingly refers to Frank and himself as the "Flying Hardys".

There's a little Hardy Boys trivia for you to keep you going while I come-up with a question.

Strange coincidence! *waits for question that I probably won't be able to answer* :D

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on February 13, 2010, 12:58:58 AM

Come on Spencer! We need a new question to stew over...

SDLagent

Sorry! In the original text of The Tower Treasure, how old is Fenton said to be?

MacGyver

I don't have a copy of that handy, so I'm just going to guess for starters. 37