The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

Alright! Here's my question:

Before the Hardys worked with ATAC or even the Network, they worked with another government crime-fighting agency. What is the name of this agency?

tomswift2002

SDLagent

tomswift2002

What "Inn" are the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew at in Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Solve A Christmas Mystery?

hardygirl847

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 15, 2009, 10:54:39 AM
What "Inn" are the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew at in Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Solve A Christmas Mystery?

Mountaintop Inn?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

tomswift2002

hardygirl847

He?  ???

Here's my question...in Strategic Moves, what is Pyotr Zigonev famous for?

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on December 18, 2009, 01:22:16 AM
Don't worry. Santa's just going blind in his old age.

LOL As long as he brings me presents next week, I will forgive him. hehe