The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Yep- I always wondered how Simon & Schuster got the rights to My Pet Monster, but I guess they worked out a deal. I can't remember now- does the book actually acknowledge something about that character being there in the artwork?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I don't remember t being mentioned in the text, but it might've been put on to indicate that Vaneesa Bender's mother had worked on the show.

Next question: After Joe expects all French people to be buying baguettes, what American stereotype does Frank compare it too?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Mattie

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

tomswift2002

Hardy Sleuth

Are we on the right track with a food? Pizza?
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on June 05, 2013, 08:06:21 PM
Are we on the right track with a food? Pizza?

You guys are all "ice cubes".  In other words you are not even close.

MacGyver

QuoteNext question: After Joe expects all French people to be buying baguettes, what American stereotype does Frank compare it too?
Philips? or maybe Sony? ;) ;D
(sorry for the really dumb joke there.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

tomswift2002

I guess no one's got any ideas?

Here's a clue:  it has something to do with American rights.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: tomswift2002 on June 14, 2013, 06:42:24 AM
I guess no one's got any ideas?

Here's a clue:  it has something to do with American rights.

I guess we were all thinking it was a food reference to go with the baguettes reference..I'm really trying to come up with the answer but stereotypes are something that I don't pay attention to, so I'm really not sure. Is it from a Casefile?

tomswift2002

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: tomswift2002 on June 16, 2013, 03:23:10 PM
Kind-of, but not really.

Alright, so that means it's either one of the two Tom Swift ones or one of the Super Mysteries. I haven't read and don't have the two Tom Swift books and I only have a few of the Super Mysteries and haven't read many. Since your trivia question talked about French, it might mean they're in France, or maybe not, but, I know the titles of the Super Mysteries, and although I don't have this particular title, I'm wondering if maybe the answer is in the book The Paris Connection? Well, even though I don't have the answer right away, I'm enjoying the mystery, tomswift2002! :) And as you can tell, I'm really trying to figure it out! :)