Are you tired of the stock markets?

Started by tomswift2002, October 03, 2008, 07:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Are you tired of playing the stock markets?

Do you find that they can be MURDER?

Well then I've got the book for you.

It has been written by these two guys who have helped to save the stock market on numerous occassions! 

"Some people thought so." - Joe

"Uh, on second thought, let's keep things just the way they are!" - Frank

This book has been written by these two guys who have made A Killing In the Market!

"What's it?" - Gertrude

"They just turned up?" - Fenton

"They'll kill you." - Fleckman

"The stuff is crucial!" - Spears

Interested on how to ride the rough times on the stock market?

Then get your hand on a copy of the Hardy Brothers book A Killing In The Market that will certainly give good points on what not to do when playing the stock market!
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

003Robin457

I got that one in a Case Files 5 pack, ;D havent read it though. :-\

bozonessinc

003Robin457

The ad reminds me of an old movie comercial.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 29, 2008, 07:11:23 PM
The ad reminds me of an old movie comercial.

I was actually thinking along those lines when I wrote it.  Old movie/tv/radio commercial.  You know where you don't see a video clip of the line, just an audio clip.

bozonessinc

Imagine that on TV. Black screen AUDIO CLIP...

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 30, 2008, 10:59:15 AM
Imagine that on TV. Black screen AUDIO CLIP...

Actually on TV I would imagine that you would see the line written out with a still photo of the character after it.

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

bozonessinc

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 16, 2008, 06:20:37 PM
I got that one in a Case Files 5 pack, ;D havent read it though. :-\
Where do they still sell casefiles?

Quote from: SDLagent on November 03, 2008, 05:33:31 PM
What was "pretty cool"?
This:
Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 31, 2008, 01:39:56 PM
Actually on TV I would imagine that you would see the line written out with a still photo of the character after it.

003Robin457

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on November 04, 2008, 06:13:26 PM
Used book stores.

Or on Ebay.  The last Casefiles, that I know of, that were reprinted were in 2002 when S&S accidentally made a small print run of #1 Dead On Target using the Simon Pulse label, and #95 Illegal Procedure using the Archway label.  You can tell the two apart from the rest of the series by the fact that the books are taller than the regular editions.  Of course, for both title there are only 3000 copies worldwide.