Hardy Boys: Secret Files #13 Balloon Blow-Up

Started by MacGyver, February 15, 2013, 02:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

The next title in The Hardy Boys: Secret Files series is up for pre-order on Amazon.com
It looks like #13 will be called Balloon Blow-Up and it is due to be released on December 3, 2013. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Cover art for this book is now up on Amazon's site. :) 8)
The length is 96 pages. Is that pretty standard for this series?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Sorry- now try the link. It should be fixed.
The cover art is only up on the Kindle edition of the book listing on Amazon.com.
Presumably the paperback cover art would be the same.

MacGyver

The plot summary is also available on Amazon's site now- here's the text of it.

"Frank and Joe are on a case that really pops in this Hardy Brothers Secret Files Mystery.
The Green Crawler is one of the coolest superheroes around, and Frank and Joe are some of his biggest fans. And thanks to a contest, the Hardy boys get to be two of the handlers for the new Green Crawler balloon in the annual Fall Festival parade in Bayport!

But the day before the parade, disaster strikes: someone has ripped the Green Crawler balloon! The people in charge think Joe did it?and the Hardys need to clear his name fast. Was it Bayport bully Adam Ackerman, who was green with envy that the Hardys won the contest? Or could the culprits be loyal fans of Nutty the Squirrel, the cartoon character whom the Green Crawler replaced? And Mo Mantis, the Green Crawler?s archenemy, has a few tricks of his own?

Can the brothers figure out who tried to ground the Green Crawler? Or will Joe and Frank be watching the parade from the sidelines this year?"