Bayport

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 06, 2007, 10:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Before you changed the web site this year, on the Locations page you had a Bayport section, so someone could see all locations in BP.

So I was wondering if you could make one the categories in the HARDY WORLD search engine Bayport?  So than someone could find all the things in BP rely easily.  :)   

SkyWarp

GREAT suggestion!  This will take a little while though, as I need to change the database table format and add some extra data. 

It might be quicker in the short run if I add a key word search to Hardy World search area that searches the Descriptions and not just the titles.  Hmm, thatmight take a little extra time too now that I think about it. 

Actually both would be a good idea.  I will start working on these soon. 

SDLagent

Also I typed in Hardy Home in the search engine and couldn?t find The Hardy Home page, in the Network Database or the ATAC Database. I now you have them because I?ve seen them before.  What do I need to type in to find them?   

SkyWarp

The Hardy House can be found in the ATAC database only.  If you search for either "House" or "Hardy", it should come up.  Not sure about the site search engine (google), it might not bring up anything. 

http://www.hardyboyscasefiles.com/index.php?nav=atac&sub=world&world_id=0087

I do not believe there are any house related entries in the Casefile Database at this time. 

tomswift2002

Frank and Joe's house first appeared in the UB series in the first volume.  But, if I recall, there is mention made of the move that the Hardy's took in the second graphic novel in the regular series (if I'm wrong on that last part, someone, please correct me).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

Well, I have to correct myself.  The Hardy House can be found in the casefile database as well...

http://www.hardyboyscasefiles.com/index.php?nav=network&sub=world&world_id=0010

SkyWarp

So, I guess I have never gotten back to truly adding the Bayport request at the top of this topic.  Although you can see a random list of Bayport entries on the main hardy boys encyclopedia page. 

This is a good idea though.  Let me take note and add this to a list of "additions and changes" I want to make.