Dollhouse Miniatures

Started by hardygirl847, December 10, 2010, 12:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

So you're not a Bielieber then? (in Justin, anyway) ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 18, 2011, 11:43:15 PM
So you're not a Bielieber then? (in Justin, anyway) ;D

Uh, no . . .whatever that means. ::) Should I be? Or don't waste my time? :-\

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 19, 2011, 12:16:04 AM
Uh, no . . .whatever that means. ::) Should I be? Or don't waste my time? :-\

I'd say don't waste your time.  ::)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

Um, yeah- that was a joke. I've heard some of his songs and he does have a pretty good singing voice, but I don't really care about his music- so it's not someone I would listen to.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

Yeah- don't waste your time. Waste someone else's. ;D

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

No one's. Sorry- it was just a lame joke. :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

hardygirl847

Mac,

I find it funny that there needs to be a distinction between dolls for girls and action figures for boys. :) But I see what you're saying.

As for Bieber, I saw his movie last weekend. Not in 3D...but it was really, REALLY good. It's more than just about him...it's about following your dreams too. But it gave me a whole new respect for him. Now I just can't get enough! My mom even told me I could burn her a cd of his music. LOL She was singing "baby" in the parking lot. I should add that my mom and I are both young at heart. :)

But I am a Biebler now. I'm a 27 yr old married woman who loves Justin Bieber!! :) I think it's my inner tween getting her boy fix. LOL There are many times I'm on here typing away but rocking out to the Biebster.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Jokerette

uhhhh... ::)

but yeah, i like a couple of his songs and some of them just stick in my head, but i'm def not a bielieber.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Olivia

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 20, 2011, 05:00:45 PM
As for Bieber, I saw his movie last weekend. Not in 3D...but it was really, REALLY good. It's more than just about him...it's about following your dreams too. But it gave me a whole new respect for him. Now I just can't get enough! My mom even told me I could burn her a cd of his music. LOL She was singing "baby" in the parking lot. I should add that my mom and I are both young at heart. :)

But I am a Biebler now. I'm a 27 yr old married woman who loves Justin Bieber!! :) I think it's my inner tween getting her boy fix. LOL There are many times I'm on here typing away but rocking out to the Biebster.

Thanks for sharing!

More and more, I'm starting to find that J.B. is actually pretty good compared to a lot of the "entertainers" out there and it's nice to see he has good values. I hope it stays that way. (His mother actually talked to a music executive extensively before she even considered putting Justin in the music industry because of how damaging it can be to a person).

Now that you've said all that, I may consider going to see the movie on my own. Believe it or not, I don't know anyone around here that doesn't dislike him...and we're from J.B.'s home country!

P.S. Apparently there's a hoopla about him getting a haircut. I've seen it, and I think it looks fine.

JoeHardyRocks

I think his hair looks okay, I don't see what all the fuss is about though. :-\
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Jokerette

my bro seems to think it's a werido cut but he says it more jokingly that anything really  :)
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

AlwaysAJoefan

Justin Bieber got a haircut? Does he still look like a girl?  ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...