Hardy Boys Adventures The Vanishing Game

Started by Hardy Sleuth, October 17, 2012, 11:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I totally concur with Lungbarrow on that note too. The Hardy Boys.co.uk site is simply incredible! I love browsing through it too. Indeed, thanks for your great work on it.  :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

kosmicdust

Thanks for the compliments guys: it's folks like yourselves we worked hard to cater for. A Nancy Drew sister site has existed in a primitive state for years now, and is long-overdue for completion and publication.

In the meantime, I am now the proud owner of a signed copy of HAUNTED FORT:

More details to come in due course  ;)

MacGyver

WOW! That is awesome, man. :) 8) Way cool to hear about both the Nancy Drew site (I'm quite excited for that!) and to see a Peter Archer autographed Hardy Boys book. ;D Glad you had the opportunity to meet with him and get a great collectible memento of the occasion.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"