What's the last book or item you added to your Hardy Boys collection?

Started by MacGyver, March 20, 2013, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

QuoteYeah- I read all the revised books while growing up, but it's only recently that I've read any of the original text books. I went on a binge a while back trying to get a copy of all of them and I do have all the OT books now too- it's just a matter of finding time to read them all.

It's good to have them, so you can read them when you have time.

Yeah, for sure. It's definitely not a uniform set, but I don't care about that. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 04, 2014, 12:04:44 PM
Yeah, for sure. It's definitely not a uniform set, but I don't care about that. :)

Yep, that's cool. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Hardy Sleuth

I recently got Hardy Boys Mystery #5 Hunting for Hidden Gold! :) 8) I've read it before and love it. Danger and excitement, yes! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Cool! Hunting for Hidden Gold is definitely a great Hardy Boys mystery- I particularly enjoy the camping aspect of it and of course, the hunting for hidden gold part! ;D 8)
Nice to see you posting here again, Hardy Sleuth. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on February 24, 2015, 07:50:39 PM
Cool! Hunting for Hidden Gold is definitely a great Hardy Boys mystery- I particularly enjoy the camping aspect of it and of course, the hunting for hidden gold part! ;D 8)
Nice to see you posting here again, Hardy Sleuth. :) 8)

Absolutely! :) There are so many things I like about it, the brothers, camping, mystery, exciting scenes, action, etc. With them battling the treacherous terrain and weather and even more so, the treachery of the bad guys, all of those things really puts it on my favorites list of Hardy Boys books. 8)
Thanks, MacGyver! :) Good to see you! :) It has been a while...over a month! I was curious so I just looked at my posts summary and the last time I'd posted on here was 1/13/15! :o

MacGyver

Well, I understand- things get busy. It's all good. But I always appreciate seeing your enthusiasm for the fun and exciting world of The Hardy Boys on here. :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on February 25, 2015, 10:51:49 PM
Well, I understand- things get busy. It's all good. But I always appreciate seeing your enthusiasm for the fun and exciting world of The Hardy Boys on here. :) 8)

Thanks, MacGyver! :)

VLoneWolf

MacGyver

Cool! I haven't read that one in ages, but I recall the Hardys having a run-in with a hermit in a cave. I really should reread some of the classic originals sometime if I ever get a chance.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on April 17, 2015, 04:37:33 PM
I bought The Hardy Boys The Secret of The Caves.

That's great! 8) It has some good action scenes in it. :)

VLoneWolf

I recently got The Hardy Boys in  Foot Prints under the Window. 

MacGyver

Yay! Glad to see your collection of the classic Hardy Boys Mystery Stories growing. :) 8)
The most recent Hardy Boys book I picked up is #9 in the Adventures series- The Curse of the Ancient Emerald.

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

VLoneWolf

MacGyver

This one, I take it?
That's cool. I love these older PC releases from Grosset & Dunlap. :) 8)