Hardy Boys Casefiles Sweepstakes

Started by MacGyver, May 29, 2017, 03:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Anyone enter this? Check out the prizes offered- one of them is for 1000 Hardy Boys Casefiles books! Are they all the same title? What would I do with 1000 copies of the books? (Besides sell sets of them in hopes of making some money back.)
:) 8)

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

By the way, this ad was in an early printing copy of Evil, Inc., #2 in The Hardy Boys Casefiles. (Only the first two titles were listed in the book- it may well be a first printing from 1987.) :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

That was also in the first book, Dead on Target.

The 1000, means there were 1000 third place prizes to be given away.  So 1000 people would win a casefile.  Not one person win 1000 casefiles.  :)

MacGyver

Ah- they should have worded it better then. It clearly looks like I'm supposed to be getting 1000 Casefiles if I won third prize. ;) ;D
lol

tomswift2002

I know that they did a similar contest with the 1991 Tom Swift series.  Not to sure about the Nancy Drew Files.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca