Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew together again!

Started by SkyWarp, January 01, 2007, 08:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The title for an upcoming book featuring BOTH the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew is "Terror on Tour."

Lola

Very interesting! I wonder if the Hardys will still be Nancy's sidekicks or if they will both have equal starring roles in the storyline?

Lola

SkyWarp

Good question.  I am also wondering if the book will be written in "first person" perspective like the two new series. 

Lola

SkyWarp

Quote from: Lola on January 13, 2007, 08:35:20 PM
Do you know of a release date?

June 5, 2007

If you look down the right hand side of the main page you'll see all the items that are "COMING SOON."  If you click on the item of your choice, it will take you to Amazon.com's page for that item (usually), and on that page there should be a release date. 

Lola

Sarious

Thanks for the info!  I'm really looking forward to this!:D  Should be interesting seeing how they write them...

luke

Yeah I guess it sounds good !I have read a Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys called New Year's Evil. 

tomswift2002

New Year's Evil.  That was a good book.  Took place in Montreal and Quebec City, Canada.  Excellent.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Kerin

I just got New years evil the other day. I havn't had chance to yet though. :(
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

Centrion

Yeah, just got New Year's Evil at a bookstore called Half Priced Books. The '88 series books were great.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe