The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

No, its not Cartright. 

And you are right about it being from A Handbook.  And if you can figure which Handbook, then you can probably find out the character.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

SDLagent

tomswift2002

No its not Yoh Vu Chin.  Boy, it's hard to believe that this trivia question has "survived" nearly 7 weeks without anyone guessing the answer.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

003Robin457

Oh I'm geussing just not the right anserw.

How about Johnathan Criswald aka. "Johnney Crispy."

tomswift2002

No, its not Johnathan Criswald.  In my preview post I gave you two clues.  Here's another clue: this Professor appeared nearly 30 years ago.

SDLagent

Could you post a new question, Trevor?

tomswift2002

I guess I really stumped people on that last one.

The answer was Professor Henry from The Hardy Boys Handbook: Seven Stories of Survival.

According to a couple of shirts that the Hardy's own, and use on a case, what is their favorite 80's punk rock group?

JoeHardyRocks

You know, I was just about to say that :D.... Not. :P
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

tomswift2002

No.

Here's a hint: the book is from the Casefiles.

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on May 14, 2009, 09:42:27 PM
ATAC?

Could you imagine a band like that in the UBs universe? LOL. But they would never allow it. Compromises security or something.

*Iola as the lead singer, Joe as backup singer and on guitar, Frank on bass, Chet on the drums*

JoeHardyRocks

When you said Chet on the drums,  I imagined chet doing a belly flop onto the drum set... :-\ ???
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.