Great website

Started by Criss, August 30, 2010, 12:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Quote from: Criss on September 05, 2010, 02:30:03 PM
It was What happened at Midnight and I even sniffed at the pages (with a happy smile)  ::)
Go figure!  8)

Hi Criss. That's one of my favourite Originals, actually :)

And I agree, this is an awesome site with great members and very entertaining posts sometimes.

hardygirl847

Emphasis on the "sometimes"! :D
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Jokerette

awww, c'mon! you know even when you guys annoy the heck outta me, i still love ya! *hides machine gun behind back and gives big, cutesy, puppy dog eyes and innocent smile*   ;D ;D
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

hardygirl847

lol Annoying each other is hopefully a rare occurrence.  :P
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Jokerette

eh yeah, pretty rare theese days. but just in case, i try to stay away from topics where they might annoy me. even thought they still annoy me in others, it's not as bad.  :-\
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?