Joe/Iola or Joe/Vanessa

Started by Kerin, June 30, 2007, 11:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

Iola.Alive, should start a Iola is the best character in the world club!

FrankJoeATAC

She did. It's called Iola's Inner Circle. So far, I'm proud member #2, JHR is #3 and Olivia (Iola.Alive) is number 1.

bozonessinc

I've been on the thing. I was just saying she should retitle it!

Olivia

I don't know if she's "the best character in the world". Anyways, I like the title. If someone within the inner circle wants it changed, we'll have a discussion.

Otherwise, I thought it was pretty original *shrugs*

bozonessinc

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 22, 2008, 09:51:21 PM
I don't know if she's "the best character in the world". Anyways, I like the title. If someone within the inner circle wants it changed, we'll have a discussion.

Otherwise, I thought it was pretty original *shrugs*
Its fine, Maybe I should not have wrote that.... Its a good title

Olivia

Don't worry, I'm not offended that easily and I knew you were just thinking outloud or something.

SDLagent

bozonessinc

Do you know what SDLagent? I really should some times..

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

Quote from: SDLagent on October 24, 2008, 01:33:01 PM
"Think before you post."
wHY!!!!111!!!!1!!!! *&^^%%$$#!#$%^&*(~~~~~~`````%$457#@$!%^^&*) %#^@&@&^#%$%@^&!&^%@^ retwyqgufhvgfqewyduhjhfgrhekjehfuq ;) :P

bozonessinc

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 25, 2008, 11:34:53 AM
wHY!!!!111!!!!1!!!! *&^^%%$$#!#$%^&*(~~~~~~`````%$457#@$!%^^&*) %#^@&@&^#%$%@^&!&^%@^ retwyqgufhvgfqewyduhjhfgrhekjehfuq ;) :P
I am not a fan of calling posts PSPs, but that sure was one.. A little over the line Robin!

Olivia

Well, if it's just a joke and it's not polluting anything...come on, it could be worse. Like doing that in every thread or having every post being useless.

bozonessinc

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 25, 2008, 09:20:14 PM
Well, if it's just a joke and it's not polluting anything...come on, it could be worse. Like doing that in every thread or having every post being useless.
Yeah, that is bad..

Sam Spade

Quote from: Goddess on October 25, 2008, 09:20:14 PM

I agree with Olivia, Bones. (are you gonna freak if I call you that? I'm not sure what the rules of that are yet ::))
This forum is supposed to be fun, so as long as you're not being extremely annoying about something, I think it's fine.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

bozonessinc

I was saying that I agree. What I meant was I think that it is bad to always make useless posts. Like if everytime that you post you never make a valid point about something, then maybe you need to think a little bit more before posting your stuff.